Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Photography Hobby

Sherwin and I enjoy photography.  Sherwin shoots a Nikon D300 and I shoot a Cannon Power Shot SX130.  That should explain our individual levels of expertise.  None-the-less, we both enjoy searching out places where we can get pictures of wildlife or landscapes that are beautiful or unusual.

 I love taking candid shots of my grandchildren and other family members.  When I have the time, I like to make scrapbook pages to document vacations or special events.  I also enjoy making cards.

We recently joined High Desert Photographers Club highdesertphotographers.com.  We are learning a lot and having fun too.  We are also taking an online Photoshop class that Sherwin's daughter Jeanette gave Sherwin as a birthday gift.

The photo class recommended that we post some of our best pictures on Flickr so the other class members could view our photography.  Here is a link to our Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/crookspix

Here are a few pictures we took at Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge.













1 comment:

  1. Love your pics, haven`t yet firgured out how to post...url? google? anyway keep snapping I,m lovin ti!



    Maureen

    ReplyDelete