My high school class had another reunion but I didn't attend because we had a reunion of our own with my children in McCall. I was contacted by a classmate and was asked to make a blog for Bonneville High School Class of 1965. It was fun to look at the pictures they provided for me. I have to admit that I had to have a classmate help me identify some of the people. If you want the blog address I will add it to my "list" on my information bar.

I had a great time with Sherwin and my children in McCall. We rented a large house so we were all able to be together. The weather was great. We had fun playing in the Payette Lake which was just a short distance from the house. The grandchildren had fun playing together and the adults did too.

My only complaint was that the vacation just wasn't long enough. I hope we can rent that same house again sometime. It was perfect. We even had some deer that came right up to the house. We were able to sit on the deck and watch them.


After our vacation in August, I had a total knee replacement on my left knee. Both of my knees were bone on bone so I was grateful to have the surgery. What I didn't realize is how slow and painful the recovery would be. While I was recovering, Sherwin's sister Geneal and her husband, Lynn Fife came for a visit. We had a good time but I felt like a terrible hostess because I was in too much pain to be up too long on my new knee. I returned to work after 5 weeks which was too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment