
This is the cruise boat that we took out on Lake Coeur D' Alene. It was a perfect day for the cruise. The lake is the 2nd largest natural lake in Idaho. There are some beautiful homes and boats all around the lake. The only way to some of the homes is by boat. A boat delivers their mail and they have a school boat to pick the kids up for school. The lake never freezes except around the shore line.

We had an interesting chat with some of the people who sat at the same table with us. Two were from Seattle and two were from Glendale Arizona. I was wishing it was Joe and Jake instead of them.

This is a picture of the floating golf green. I wonder how expensive it would be for a round of golf at that course. A round includes a boat ride out to the course, and a full meal and tour. I imagine you would also see people like Tiger Woods.
I remember driving out to Moscow to go apartment hunting with Jolicka just before she got married. Coeur D'Alene was so pretty. I remember the lake being absolutely beautiful blue, and I remember all the elaborate houses surounding it. We didn't have time to stop, but it sure looked nice. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete